Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

I need a solution SBS 2003 SP2, 2 Broadcom NICs, 2 managed Dell switches, 3rd party firewall, web filter - clients all wired XP Pro SP3 I am trying to update SEPM from ...
Forum Discussion by rootj01 | 29 Oct 2010 | 5 comments
I need a solution I have run into a weird issue with Application and Device Control Policy on the Windows 7 OS. The issue only happens with a single application called WEXPORT.EXE. If ...
Forum Discussion by mhighsmith | 28 Oct 2010 | 1 comment
I need a solution hi i have a problem with my symantec end point protection manager console. i cannot login.when i try to login i am getting error message."failed to connect to ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by saleem ak | 28 Oct 2010 | 6 comments
With the need for checking MS patches on hundred of machines each time Microsoft "releases" a zero-day vulnerability I've found this script very useful when you don't have WSUS. The Script was wrote by Daniel Aguiar from ...
Download by FbacchinZF | 01 Nov 2010 | 2 comments
I need a solution This is SEP11.0.5002.333 on an unmanaged Windows XP client that is configured to connect to Symantec's LiveUpdate servers for updates. The ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by Wally | 07 Dec 2010 | 8 comments
A recent survey conducted by digital magazine services provider Texterity and BPA Worldwide found that four out of five readers of business-to-business publications use digital publications to help them do their jobs better, and 54 percent turn to them ...
Blog Entry by Ctrox | 22 Mar 2012 | 1 comment
Marketers love to boast about the performance of their products.  However, it is not always clear what is meant by “performance”.  Are we talking scan speed?  Memory use?  CPU utilization?  Impact on boot up times?  Impact on opening files? . . . .   ...
Blog Entry by Art G | 26 Oct 2010 | 1 comment
I need a solution I am running SEP v12 on a mixed Win 7 Win xp peer to peer network.  I have a medical management program wihich runs on a server, and is accessed by the clients via a ...
Forum Discussion by jaschmd | 22 Oct 2010 | 7 comments
Hello, With these tool you can see log files that exported by Sep Support Tool.   Regards, Oykun Dear Oykun, I tried to Dear Oykun, I tried to download it under the impression 'Log Viewer' and I can use it for ...
Download by oykunsatis | 04 Nov 2010 | 3 comments
Messagelabs has just released a client agent which direct the web traffic for laptops outside the organisation to the Messagelabs cloud webscanning. Why not make this a feature in the firewall included in the SEP 11/12. It should be very easy to ...
Idea by Steen_Pedersen | 21 Oct 2010 | 2 comments