Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

This document contains all the versions of SEP and SEPM (Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager) which were released since the first version of SEP in autumn 2007. It contains the Enterprise Editions (EE) and Small Business Editions (SBE)   RTM ...
Article by w-d | 01 Mar 2011 | 107 comments
I need a solution Okay, not trying to be a cheapskate here, but really, I'm finding that the renewal license fees for SEP12SBS are too costly for me. I have a small business ...
Forum Discussion by Jonelli | 28 Feb 2011 | 2 comments
To explain the entire procedure, please follow the steps below:   1) Download the Symantec Endpoint Protection Support Tool from   http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/home_homeoffice/products/sep/Sep_SupportTool.exe     ...
Article by Mithun Sanghavi | 28 Feb 2011 | 10 comments
I need a solution LUA is updated, but the clients are not updating particularly in one Branch. Can you provide as much Can you provide as much detail of your environment as ...
Forum Discussion by Subrahmanyam | 28 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
Hello, Upgrade clients with this package option is really good option for SEP Administrators when upgrading clients to the newer versions. We also have options to schedule or publish package on a web site. However, this option pushing the ...
Idea by oykunsatis | 28 Feb 2011 | 3 comments
  Why Does Symantec Always Break something with a new Release od SEP? Symantec Endpoint Protection Version 11.0.6200.754 release. Scheduled Reports email now shows from: SPC_Server@Your domain instead of the actual server name @your ...
Idea by TangoJ | 22 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution We want to buy the Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition. Our server is Window2000 server. It's has two local hard drive. C: and D: The ...
Forum Discussion by Anna2011 | 22 Feb 2011 | 3 comments
According to Symantec's 2010 SMB Information Protection Survey, 73 percent of small businesses were victims of cyber attacks last year and the majority of these attacks resulted in financial losses. On Wednesday, February 23 at 10am PT , Symantec ...
Blog Entry by Gina Sheibley | 20 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution I just bought a new Dell Lattitude E6510,after installing Symantec Endpoint the machine no longer works. I get an infinite loop of dumps and crashes due to ...
Forum Discussion by purcelm1 | 18 Feb 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution I am having difficulty with disk space on a Windows 2003 SBS server which has Symantec Protection Centre installed on the local Root C: drive .   It appears ...
Forum Discussion by Albert Culleton | 18 Feb 2011 | 5 comments