Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

I need a solution I need to migrate an existing installation from SEP Ent. 11.0x and the Foundation for Exchange 6.0x to the SEP Small Business Edition 12.0... It does not look like ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by 416105654 | 09 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution My company purchased endpoint protection and 6 licenses in October 2010. We replaced 3 computers last weekend and loaded the on those computers (the old three are no ...
Forum Discussion by ABATEofCO | 09 Feb 2011 | 7 comments
I need a solution Hi! Bit unsure about the licensing for this product: If I purchase 100 licences with say, 1 year of essential support, would I still be able to receive ...
Forum Discussion by RpR | 09 Feb 2011 | 6 comments
I need a solution I would like to know which symantec products are compatible with Windows Small Business Server 2011. To be specific, protection suite small business edition and backup ...
Forum Discussion by kiranrokade | 08 Feb 2011 | 7 comments
I need a solution We discovered a suspicious program titled IKNX.exe instantiated in the C:\Windows\Windows32\28356(?)\ subdirectory. The program created an exception in the Windows ...
Forum Discussion by srscooks | 04 Feb 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution I am trying to migrate from Symantec Antivirus 10.x to Symantec™ Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.0 on our server.  Enpoint installs without issue and ...
Forum Discussion by ricker | 04 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
Le problème: Lors de test de connexion à la Base de données intégrée Symantec sur ODBC, le message d’erreur informe que le mot de passe ou le nom d’utilisateur ne sont pas corrects. Erreur: Connection Failed: Invalid user ID or ...
Article by Maciej_Jedrzejczyk | 04 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution Purchased computer that had SEP installed. I set up printer sharing on new computer. SEP is blocking this share, for the old computer. The only way I can get the share ...
Forum Discussion by salal | 03 Feb 2011 | 5 comments
  In one of Alan Shimmel's recent posts to his excellent The Ashimmy Blog , "Do you really need desktop AV anymore?" he states that surfing in safe neighborhoods and practicing safe computing (or safe-hex, as one of his readers ...
Blog Entry by dschrader | 03 Feb 2011 | 5 comments
Online preparation and filing make tax time easier for your small business. Programs like Turbo Tax® from Intuit® guide you through your return and when you’re finished, you can file it securely over the Internet. With this convenience, however, comes a ...
Blog Entry by Blake M | 03 Feb 2011 | 1 comment