Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

I am having SQL conflicts when running the management console on my server.  I have an older server machine running Windows 7 Pro and I want to run the management console on this machine. (Security, 12.1, Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition ...
Idea by Poff | 19 Jun 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution Hi      I need to know how to delete the following file C:\program files\symantec\symantec protection centre\tomcat\logs\error.log file since the size of the ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by Aslamjaffer | 19 Jun 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution I'm having problems getting Sylink replacer to work using SEP 12.  I believe I have the latest version of Sylink Replacer 1.3?  Not sure where you look to see ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by B.Louie | 16 Jun 2011 | 11 comments
I need a solution Receiving notifications regarding the trojan.gen.2 risk.  What exactly do the What exactly do the notifications state? Are you running with the latest ...
Forum Discussion by jkeser | 16 Jun 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution Hello! Excuse me in advance for my English. I recently installed Symantec Protection Suite Small Business Edition. In the Symantec Protection Center I ...
Forum Discussion by MrMagoo | 16 Jun 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution What firewall rules do I need to put in place to view the Reporting, Protection Center as well as the e-mail link on client computers. I have to PC one XP the other ...
Forum Discussion by bolson7117 | 15 Jun 2011 | 1 comment
Hello, After the Laptop machine which switches on and off the Network, there is NO scan which would be automatically triggered and would run a Full scan or Quick Scan which will ensure the machine is Clean. HOPE THIS FEATURE IS AVAILABLE in the ...
Idea by Mithun Sanghavi | 15 Jun 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution Hello all, I'm the default "IT Manager" of a new startup company and am in the process of determining how to implement security for each computer.   ...
Forum Discussion by ArcActive | 14 Jun 2011 | 3 comments
I need a solution hi i have dell optiplex with window 7 32 bit.  baught it a month ago. i hjave symantec endpoint security installed my pc came pre installed with trend ...
Forum Discussion by omid70 | 13 Jun 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution Dear, We bought Dedicated Server for my Organization, It will host many websites and Mail Servermaybe FTP Folders in future. We will have 2nd Server. We are ...
Forum Discussion by alwaqfi | 12 Jun 2011 | 2 comments