Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

To create a new custom client installation configuration Open the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager console. On the Admin Tab, under Tasks, click  Install Packages . The current default client installation packages appear on the ...
Article by Mithun Sanghavi | 28 Jul 2011 | 14 comments
I need a solution I have several of these in the event log, would like to know if it's something to worry about and if not how to either allow an exception or stop the notices. ...
Forum Discussion by ScreamingPotato | 28 Jul 2011 | 3 comments
Updated on 10th July'13 Hello Everyone, SEP 12.1 has two different "versions": 12.1 Enterprise Edition (EE) 12.1 Small Business Edition (SBE) Note: You can use SQL database only with Enterprise ...
Article by Chetan Savade | 27 Jul 2011 | 51 comments
I need a solution Hello everyone, I'm running into a situation I never thought I would. It appears there are no products from Symantec or any other vendor that allow me to ...
Forum Discussion by RevolverCC | 27 Jul 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution Hi, As a software development house, our development team create a number of tools for use with our own products. Today, I had a report of one of the tools ...
Forum Discussion by l4itadmin | 27 Jul 2011 | 3 comments
I need a solution I just want to inquire if anybody knows how to create comprehensive report in Symantect Endpoint Protection - under Application and Device Control. I have ...
Forum Discussion by symuser_hpi | 27 Jul 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution I've installed the SEP SBE 12.1 client on three SBS2011 servers as new installations.  No prior client was installed.  In all three cases the installation is not ...
Forum Discussion by pperry803 | 24 Jul 2011 | 3 comments
I need a solution I don't want to deploy firewall to clients.  Its not clear what box to check doing a custom package to deply.  What is "Standard Protection" compared to ...
Forum Discussion by pperry803 | 23 Jul 2011 | 3 comments
I need a solution After upgrading an un-managed SEP client (from v.11 to v.12.1) I noticed that the Proactive Threat Definitions rolled back to "Friday, July 01, 2011 r3" and ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by Vova_NetWiz | 21 Jul 2011 | 7 comments
I need a solution Hi, I recently upgraded our company from SEP 11.0.5 to SEP 12.1 - and one of our laptops is now blue screening on reboot.   In the windows event log there is ...
Forum Discussion by arks | 21 Jul 2011 | 2 comments