Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Hello, What if a Machine coming on the Network already carries Symantec Antivirus 10, Symantec Endpoint Protection 11, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 or Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 on the machine? Is there a way to know if the machine has ...
Idea by Mithun Sanghavi | 30 Aug 2011 | 1 comment
Would love to have the possibility / option to change the text notification sent to the e-mail. At present it is impossible to change the text of the notification sent to the e-mail, because ...
Idea by Yamshikov Pavel | 29 Aug 2011 | 1 comment
Hi, It's confusing to understand which definitions are regularly updated. SEPM console client view with protection technology It's difficult to compare client definitions & SEPM show liveupdate downloads ...
Idea by Chetan Savade | 25 Aug 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution Hi All Not sure if this is at all possible but basically, we have a number of sites that there own indidual networks. We install end point but hide the icon and ...
Forum Discussion by Kamikaze_worm | 25 Aug 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution Can someone point me in the direction of the documentation for what the following represents on network drive shortcuts?  I have this occurring on many users' ...
Forum Discussion by ctcsupport | 24 Aug 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution Hi There! Are there any idiots guides to migrating a small customer from SEP 11 (non SBS) to SEP SBS 12.1, preferably entirely remotely? All the current ...
Forum Discussion by networkn | 24 Aug 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution I downloaded a series of executables through FileConnect, but did not see any installation instructions for the update.  Before I start launching the executables, ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by newkansan | 23 Aug 2011 | 4 comments
I need a solution Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come across this issue where endpoint 12.1 is scanning and quarrantining the temp files with the names that start with DWH I ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by tpoulter | 22 Aug 2011 | 5 comments
I need a solution Dear comunity , If I could ? we install endpoint manager console on another server by using , let say ...
Forum Discussion by Mr R | 22 Aug 2011 | 5 comments
I need a solution Hello We are allowed to have 350 Symantec Endpoint Installations on our licens But now it says overdeployed. We have removed a lot of clients now from ...
Forum Discussion by hasayr | 22 Aug 2011 | 1 comment