Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

I do not need a solution (just sharing information) What will happen if the endpoint protection manager goes down? Will other PCs still get the latest definitions? It depends on ...
Forum Discussion by stef.h | 03 Jan 2012 | 5 comments
I need a solution i install SEP 12.xx  on server printer sharing , when install complete we can't print how to solution , i do not want disable network threat protection ...
Forum Discussion by Wichai | 03 Jan 2012 | 4 comments
I need a solution We have SEPM small business on about 40 workstations as well as the main management server.  They are all on the same LAN. Even though I've set the LiveUpdate ...
Forum Discussion by hewa | 02 Jan 2012 | 12 comments
I need a solution Hi All, Happy New Year to all the friends & Symantec Team. I want to export details of "Network Information" of the users under clients. Hope ...
Forum Discussion by Shiju Chacko | 01 Jan 2012 | 1 comment
I need a solution My old symantec management server was dead and I had not any backup data, I have install new one symantec end point management server and tried to connect all clients ...
Forum Discussion by svtslv | 30 Dec 2011 | 4 comments
I need a solution We use SEPM 12.1 to manage all 60 of our clients where I work. It seems to work well for the most part, but there are a couple of workstations that always seem to not ...
Forum Discussion by valley_girl1919 | 29 Dec 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution So right now I've  been testing the Symantec 12.1 RU1 version in our environment which currently has 11.0.7. Everything has been fine but after imaging a 2 ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by Velocity2089 | 27 Dec 2011 | 4 comments
I do not need a solution (just sharing information) I don't require a solution, but it seems to be a bug that Symantec should be aware of.  Since upgrading from 12.0 to 12.1 SEP ...
Forum Discussion by newkansan | 27 Dec 2011 | 5 comments
I need a solution Can SEP Small Business 12.1 be installed on a stand alone 2008 R2 strictly as AV with the minimum of other features and if so, what is the best way to accomplish this? ...
Forum Discussion by group6 | 23 Dec 2011 | 5 comments
I need a solution I was checking my server's event logs this morning and came across an application hang (event ID 1002), which states: The program javaw.exe version ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by newkansan | 23 Dec 2011 | 2 comments