Video Screencast Help

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

I need a solution Hi! I need some help to see when the license expires on this software: Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 2009. The version is: 12.0.122.192 ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by puscas | 16 Dec 2010 | 3 comments
I need a solution hi everyone.I'm using symantec liveupdate administrator for managing updates of my symantec/norton products and it's catalogue has almost every product i ...
Forum Discussion by stulibious | 15 Dec 2010 | 7 comments
I need a solution I posted some questions regarding SEP 12 regarding a small bz environment we are re-tooling, however it just occurred to me that I might want to try it in my own home ...
Forum Discussion by PCSaint | 15 Dec 2010 | 2 comments
I need a solution First bare with me as some of my questions may be a little novice to most of you. We have been using Endpoint vs 9 in a small bz environment for years now and have ...
Forum Discussion by PCSaint | 14 Dec 2010 | 4 comments
I need a solution Does anyone have any idea why the Network Threat Protection definitions are always behind at the clients when relying on SEPM to push the LU content? I have the ...
Forum Discussion by xalamu005 | 14 Dec 2010 | 5 comments
I need a solution After intalling and deploying the Symantec Protection Center, how can be the same server protected. You have to install an agent for it?? ...
Forum Discussion by gioberty | 14 Dec 2010 | 3 comments
I need a solution I've installed the Symantec Endpoint Protection Center on a server and pushed out the client to 4 PCs.  The clients are all showing in the Protection Center, but ...
Forum Discussion by administrator@d... | 14 Dec 2010 | 4 comments
I need a solution Can someone give me the link to the correct location for the Endpoint Forum for endpoint small business?   I am having a hard time confirming where I am or ...
Forum Discussion by NewToEndPoint | 13 Dec 2010 | 6 comments
I need a solution hi, we are trialling out Symantec Endpoint Protection Suite for Small Business. We have a W2k3 Terminal server. Once the SMC service is started it slows down ...
Forum Discussion by SherWex | 13 Dec 2010 | 19 comments
I need a solution Hello Everyone, Thanks in advance for your help. Running Windows SBS 2008 with SEPM (11.0.4014.26) running on the server. Clients are all Windows XP SP3. ...
Forum Discussion by dalger | 12 Dec 2010 | 14 comments