Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Results for Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.x

Symantec just announced a pretty cool, interactive, free tool to help stay abreast of security trends and activities.  It even has historical data!  There’s an online version, a installable Windows gadget and you can access it via your mobile phone!  ...
Blog Entry by SecuredThatToo | 17 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution hi download a new package and then run the install.... Is this happening when Is this happening when installing the Server or client? Is this error from ...
Forum Discussion by Vineeth Stephen | 17 Feb 2011 | 7 comments
Good news from Microsoft. In Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2003, AutoRun entries were populated for all devices that had mass storage and had a validly formatted AutoRun.inf file in the root directory. This included CDs, DVDs, USB ...
Blog Entry by mon_raralio | 16 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution We just purchased and received keys for Protection Suite Small Business Edition 3.0.  I have updated the license file on the server and all but a few laptops are ok.  ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by sjcristofero | 16 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution   Hi Guys   Our server has been working great for ages, but now  Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager hangs on login...? All the clients report the SEPM is ...
Forum Discussion by Tipple | 16 Feb 2011 | 4 comments
Last year, attackers unleashed more than nine new mutated viruses every second of every day, resulting in more than 286 million distinct threats. This huge volume and variety of threats has made it virtually impossible for security companies to protect ...
Blog Entry by Brian Modena | 16 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution The C drive on our server is getting full and I noticed that the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymcData\sesmvirdef64 has 358 MB of data. We do ...
Forum Discussion by JessieHumphries | 16 Feb 2011 | 6 comments
I need a solution Unfortunately, due to a computer crash i was forced to reinstall Endpoint 11.0 on a client.  We deployed the package from the Server and tried to install on the ...
Forum Discussion by Bradv | 16 Feb 2011 | 2 comments
I need a solution Through Norton Utilities Version 14.5.0.120 how do I grant access to specific files through firewall ports? I'm having trouble with Quickbooks connecting to the ...
Forum Discussion by ltaylor57 | 15 Feb 2011 | 1 comment
I need a solution I am having an issue installing a managed version of SEP onto client machines.  I used to have no problem, but recently every single computer I try to deploy to shows ...
Forum Discussion by GeoCan14 | 15 Feb 2011 | 2 comments