Video Screencast Help

Enterprise Vault

Results for Enterprise Vault

I need a solution I have setup an FSA policy to archive files older than say 180 days, and check the option "Delete archived file when placeholder is deleted". However, when I ...
Forum Discussion by Leo Wan | 03 Apr 2007 | 5 comments
I need a solution Hi, Is it normal for 400,000 emails (~3 Gb) to take 44 hrs to finish archiving, from archive window start, to finish getting stored to archives ? Is it consider too ...
Forum Discussion by mart g | 03 Apr 2007 | 3 comments
I need a solution Hello,   When i look into the list of mailboxes i have to enable for archive there are a lot of mailboxes into that list which accounts are disabled into ...
Forum Discussion by John Evers | 03 Apr 2007 | 1 comment
I need a solution I've installed OWA extension on both FE and BE and it seems working fine with users that located under one of the mailstore. However, I then enable archive for ...
Forum Discussion by Leo Wan | 01 Apr 2007 | 5 comments
I need a solution How can we increase the number of archived items (or items ready for expiry), from 500 to whatever I want on a enterprise level, on vault searchs? ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by SystemNT | 30 Mar 2007 | 3 comments
I need a solution Hello, The situation I have hear is a group went and had some mailboxes added and starting moving data manually from old mailboxes to new mailboxes.  I now need to ...
Forum Discussion by Bob Thomas | 30 Mar 2007 | 1 comment
I need a solution A couple of weeks ago one of our remote Exchange 2000 servers crashed and the databases had to be restored from on-line backup.  Everything appears to be fine on ...
Forum Discussion by Kathy Dean | 30 Mar 2007 | 1 comment
I need a solution Hi, Our organisation is currently rolling out KVS \ EV to Outlook Clients via Startup Scripts. At present we seem to have some strange form errors in Outlook ...
Forum Discussion by Philip Major | 30 Mar 2007 | 2 comments
I need a solution Hi, Is it ok to use the same service mailbox for journaling and mailbox archiving task? If not, why ? Thanks ...
Forum Discussion by mart g | 30 Mar 2007 | 4 comments
I need a solution I had a question regarding hotfixes post Exchange 2003 SP2 in an environment consisting of backend, frontend servers and EV 7.0 SP1. I have OWA and RPC over HTTP ...
Forum Discussion by Reginald D'Souza | 29 Mar 2007 | 3 comments