Video Screencast Help

Enterprise Vault

Results for Enterprise Vault

I need a solution Hi,   In the eventlog of our Enterprise Vault server(version 6.0 sp4) i have a lot of errors " Could not get a MAPI session from the session pool whilst ...
Forum Discussion by John Evers | 05 Sep 2007 | 1 comment
I need a solution All the email in the Vault are showing up like this.   <?xml version=”1.0” encoding= “utf-8” ?> <?xml-stylesheet type=text/xsl’ href= ...
Forum Discussion by camodeca | 05 Sep 2007 | 0 comments
I need a solution Hi guys,   FSA in NoIndex Mode (deffer indexing on archivepoints), the archiving process is ok, no indev volume are created into the index location (empty ...
Forum Discussion by Moraillon josserand | 05 Sep 2007 | 0 comments
I need a solution Hi,   One of our users has no folder hierarchie(archive explorer) anymore. Everthing is shown on the root(name of mailbox) I gave myself the right to look ...
Forum Discussion by John Evers | 05 Sep 2007 | 4 comments
I need a solution Hi   Does anyone know an easy way to restore links to archived items please? Got a mailbox that is missing all of it's archived links, so wondered if ...
Forum Discussion by Stevie 2 | 05 Sep 2007 | 3 comments
I need a solution I am about to run the following command to restore 1.7 million archived items to a different server:   fsautility -t -s \\myserver\shared -d ...
Forum Discussion by Mike P | 04 Sep 2007 | 3 comments
I need a solution Hi   I am booked onto one of the Symantec training courses later in the month, the course is Evterprise Vault v&.x Administration.   Has anyone ...
Forum Discussion by PATRICK Kitchener | 04 Sep 2007 | 3 comments
I need a solution Hi   We are currently usin EV6 SP2 without provisioning - we desparately want to upgrade to a later version of EV maybe EV7SP2 or even EV2007.   I am ...
Forum Discussion by PATRICK Kitchener | 04 Sep 2007 | 2 comments
I need a solution Hello   Does anone know if there is going to be an EV 2008 or EV8, if so what are the planned differnces and when will it be available.   What do you ...
Forum Discussion by PATRICK Kitchener | 04 Sep 2007 | 1 comment
I need a solution Hi, I'm experiencing problems with users that keep shortcut of archives without having an associating DVS file. I found a procedure to restore the ...
Forum Discussion by Karim KHEDDAR | 03 Sep 2007 | 3 comments