Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

Enterprise Vault

Results for Enterprise Vault

I need a solution Dear All, Is the POA good enough for installation and Configuration of EV for Domino. Pre-installation tasks Sr. No. ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by MontoN | 12 May 2014 | 2 comments
I need a solution Hi People, I cannot find the total amount of data in EV Vault Store for the past two years by using the EV Operations Manager website ( ...
Forum Discussion by John Santana | 12 May 2014 | 1 comment
I need a solution People, I'm planning to reduce the disk space usage of the EV 9.0.4 LUN by sending all of the data older than 3 years off to tape by using Symantec ...
Forum Discussion by John Santana | 11 May 2014 | 12 comments
Symantec has created a great tool in deployment scanner, to verify the pre-requisite requirements.  Is it possible to create another tool to check the state of current environment? Check for versions, hotfixes, SQL db fragemtnations, upgrade readiness, ...
Idea by Aziz K | 09 May 2014 | 0 comments
I need a solution Hi The current EV8 environment uses SQL2000 and I'm wanting to EV10 running with SQL2008R2  - Exchange 2003 email archiving only with no journaling I know ...
Forum Discussion by KeirL | 09 May 2014 | 2 comments
I need a solution We are migrating from Enterprise Vault 9.0 to 10. I have a few questions that I hope someone could help answer. 1. Current setup is EV v9.0.0.1193 running on ...
Forum Discussion by PoorAdmin | 09 May 2014 | 4 comments
I need a solution Dear All, The below is our environment information: EV Version: 10.0.4 with hotfix to support Exchange 2013 SP1 Exchange Server Version: 2013 CU2 ...
Forum Discussion by xcraft | 09 May 2014 | 9 comments
Hello, The Enterprise Vault Compatibility document shows McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5 and 8.7 are supported for EV10. McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 has been out for a long time but it’s not listed in the Compatibility List document. Any plan ...
Idea by JGoro | 09 May 2014 | 0 comments
I need a solution Hello everybody. Usually I work in test environment, and I want to reach final result (archived email) as soon as possible. As you probably know that EV provides some ...
Forum Discussion by zubkoff.s | 09 May 2014 | 3 comments
I was wondering the other day how we can look at the number of archived items in a vault store, by year. Knowing this sort of information will help with various things relating to migration. For example it will help show how much 'old' data ...
Blog Entry by Rob.Wilcox | 08 May 2014 | 9 comments