Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

Enterprise Vault

Results for Enterprise Vault

I need a solution I am new in EV Envirement.. We have received some problem after restore mail for Enterprise vault sender address not available in outlook mail. Outlook ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by Taps | 29 Nov 2013 | 4 comments
I need a solution Hi,   I have been for quite a while with Symantec's support on this issue and the provided solution of reinstall is not something that I'm ready to ...
Forum Discussion by Vick Vega | 29 Nov 2013 | 7 comments
I need a solution Hello Team,   Can we implement EV with office 365 users. If yes ? What's the process If No , Do we have any alternative . ...
Forum Discussion by dineshnegi | 29 Nov 2013 | 6 comments
I am happy to announce that Enterprise Vault now officially supports Exchange 2013 CU3. You will need to install the 10.0.4 CHF2 cumulative hotfix (or later) otherwise everything else remains the same. You can pick up a copy of this hofix here:   ...
Blog Entry by Alex Brown | 29 Nov 2013 | 3 comments
A few days ago I was asked a question via my blog about Enterprise Vault and Windows 2012 Deduplication.  I've done a little research and this blog post is the result of that.  First of all when you read about it on Technet it would sound at first ...
Blog Entry by Rob.Wilcox | 29 Nov 2013 | 2 comments
I need a solution Hi Folks, Is there any steps that I need to stop or set before I change the IP address on the Vault server ? as for the FSA and Outlook client & Exchange ...
Forum Discussion by John Santana | 28 Nov 2013 | 2 comments
It would be really nice if the EVSVR results could be stored in the Directory database and have an ASPX page be able to output the results. Some of the EVSVR outputs can be painful to parse through and having SQL Queries and views could make things a ...
Idea by JesusWept3 | 28 Nov 2013 | 0 comments
I need a solution Hello. I have reoccurring errors 8390: The EnterpriseVault.DirectoryConnection object reported an error The specified archive folder already exists ...
Forum Discussion by AKtec | 28 Nov 2013 | 14 comments
I need a solution I'm running EV FSA 10.04. We have the "SynchroniseFSASharePermissions" reg key set to 0 as I need to be able to sync NTFS permissions. When the ...
Forum Discussion by Phin Wells | 28 Nov 2013 | 4 comments
I need a solution Hi,   Do you know when Exchange 2013 CU3 will be supported by EV ? We are about to migrate to Exchange 2013 and currently it seems as if we'll need to ...
Forum Discussion by Phin Wells | 28 Nov 2013 | 4 comments