Video Screencast Help

Enterprise Vault

Results for Enterprise Vault

I need a solution I've been asked if the following reports could be created for EV -  The amount of emails captured via journaling for a specific journal target mailbox ...
Forum Discussion by Andrew Tankersley | 10 Jan 2014 | 5 comments
The PST Holding Area is used by PST Migrations into Enterprise Vault, but how big should you make it? Of course there are a few schools of thought on this topic, so let's discuss:   As Big As You Can   The first sort of flippant ...
Blog Entry by Rob.Wilcox | 10 Jan 2014 | 0 comments
I need a solution Hi all, EV 9.0 SP5 database is on SQL 2008, we want to install the reporting module on a SQL 2012 box, is that possible? I see from compatibly matrix SQL 2012 is ...
Forum Discussion by ALo | 09 Jan 2014 | 1 comment
Symantec would like to get your feedback on how we can improve the existing EV environment to make it easier for you. We are looking for EV administrators who use SCOM to monitor other applications, to participate in a 60 minute one on one remote ...
Blog Entry by Anjeli Singh | 09 Jan 2014 | 0 comments
I need a solution Hello all, I have an issue with the shortcut expiry not working properly. We have set the Shortcut Deletion to 'Delete shortcuts in folders' older ...
Forum Discussion by GertjanA | 09 Jan 2014 | 5 comments
I need a solution Hi, We started using EV 7 in 2007 and upgraded to version 9 in 2012.  We set retention to 7 years.  So sometime this year it is going to delete some expired ...
This issue has been solved
Forum Discussion by Gogeta | 08 Jan 2014 | 6 comments
I need a solution   We are moving away for Enterprise Vault to a shared email system which will now be offsite. We have a significant investment in EV that we just can't delete ...
Forum Discussion by Lennnnny | 08 Jan 2014 | 2 comments
I need a solution Hi,   When I run the following report:  Single Instance Storage Reduction per Vault Store Group I get the following error: An error has occurred during ...
Forum Discussion by Phin Wells | 08 Jan 2014 | 2 comments
I need a solution Hi, Following the next tech note: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH176623 We see the following 4 procedures to ...
Forum Discussion by Sarah.Seftel | 08 Jan 2014 | 3 comments
I need a solution Hi,   i have a customer who implemented HCP in environment. We have installed Streamer app on the EV server , and created new partition to point to new HCP.  ...
Forum Discussion by Pixa | 08 Jan 2014 | 10 comments